Tuesday, October 14, 2014


This inspirational story was made by an insurance company in Thailand. Here is the video, hopefully you can make us always remember the parents who always love us forever.



A Reflection For Us All 


I have a life partner ... 

When I'm looking for my partner happy 

When I'm sad looking old man 

When I tell my partner success 

When I failed to tell the father 

When I hug my partner happy 

When I hug my mother sad 

I brought my partner while on holiday 

When I'm busy, kids drive you home father 

When Valentine's welcome, always give gifts to the couple. 

When welcome Mother's Day, I just say "Happy Mother's Day" 

I always remember my partner 

Mother always remember me 

Every time I would call my partner 

If I remember my parents would call 

I always buy a gift for my partner 

Who knows when I'll buy a gift for mom 

ponder: 

"If you've spent studying and working". 

what do you send money to your parents? 

Our Mother do not ask for much. 

Tear loose if we hear it. . . 

But when they are gone. . . 

Papa. . Mama. .

I miss you

0 komentar:

Post a Comment