Saturday, October 11, 2014




I have experienced little things that others might consider simply a coincidence. One that I remember is: "When a day in the village where I come from, that time in the afternoon before the night .. one of my friends came to me to borrow my motorcycle. He wants to leave his father kegudang located about 2 kilometers from our place, it's time happens to our adjacent house (well, arguably at the market from the village where I live).

Without hesitation I also immediately gave him my bike lock. After a few hours, I also was "relaxed", suddenly my friend called saying this: "Lock your bike is gone, now your bike is in the barn my father, how it ??". My motor is already somewhat loss key that time. The moment he panicked, probably due to my guilt.

But somehow I myself feel at ease, and I said: "Fine, take it easy wrote again". And I immediately borrowed my brother's motorcycle, while menusuri place already passed my friends.

For a moment I just want to go out, my friend called again, and said, as if there was no hope: "I've been looking for 2 times back and forth, I now longer ride bike my friend, we've nyari but could not see you, never mind you also need cari- ga Looking again, certainly also not met. Tomorrow I just compensation for the loss of your bike key, really sorry ya .. ".


At that time I was riding a motorcycle as well with a very slow pace, closed her eyes for a moment and he prayed to God to see my bike lock. So I re-opened my eyes, I was surprised also to see if it turns lock my bike exactly are on the front of my view. "


Maybe this is not a great story, a little ?? maybe even not at all.
But from the little things here, I realized that whatever happens it's not a coincidence ..


It's the little things that often we do not contemplate ..


The slightest thing that happens at this time, there is the Lord of them ..


God never escape smallest things in the life of every human being, but I realize we are the ones who frequently escapes to the God of small things.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment