Saturday, October 11, 2014



Hungry caterpillar stranded on barren ground. With the limp he approached the mango tree and said, "I'm hungry, can I eat daunmu?"

Mango tree replied, "The land here is barren, daunku was not much. If you eat daunku, will be hollow and not look pretty anymore. Then I would probably die of drought. Hmmm ... but yes, you should go up and take a daunku. Maybe the rain will come and daunku will grow back. "

Caterpillar rose and began to eat leaves. He lived at the top of the tree to pupate and eventually turns into a beautiful butterfly.

"Hi mango tree, behold I have become a butterfly. Thank you for letting me live in your body. As a favor, I will bring up your flower pollen can be fruitful. "

In life we often take into account the advantages and disadvantages of the sacrifices made. "If I give, I will lack. How to cope? "Or," What if I cheated? "

But realize we, each of us give, there is a spark of joy in my heart? Mother Teresa once said, "Do what is yours, and do not think what we will be." If you want to give, do it because it will come back to us as well.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment