Tuesday, October 21, 2014




Rome - Daniele De Rossi's career to date was spent at AS Roma. Even though it meant he had declined the offer larger, De Rossi never feel regret. 

Since he started his professional career in 2001, De Rossi never wore a uniform other than Rome. The midfielder who is now aged 31 years was also an academy graduate Rome. 

Nevertheless, it does not mean De Rossi away from transfer rumors. In the summer of 2012, representatives of the Roma captain was widely touted towards Manchester City. While in the summer of last year, De Rossi also got an offer to leave Rome after the defeat of I Lupi from Lazio in the Coppa Italia final. 

But until now De Rossi still a Roma player. As Francesco Totti, De Rossi also is not likely to spend his entire career with the Giallorossi. 

After spending 13 years with Roma, De Rossi did not regret it. She now it was very enjoying his career at the Olimpico. 

"When I made the decision, it's not based on my ambition. I could just join a club that is more ambitious than Rome but I stay here because I have supported this club for 30 years," De Rossi said at a press conference ahead of the match against Bayern Monday (20/10), as quoted by the official club website. 

"On the contrary, this is the best period I have ever lived in Rome. I was surrounded by great players, a brilliant coach, and top management." 

"This is the best I have ever tasted in the club," said the Italian international added.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment