Tuesday, October 21, 2014



West Bromwich - Manchester United reap draw when visit to the headquarters of West Bromwich Albion in the Premier League. The Red Devils are called is not balanced when defense and attack. 

Coming from behind twice, Manchester United finally able to end the match at The Hawthorns on Tuesday (10/21/2014) pm dawn, with a draw 2-2. 

Stephane Sessegnon and Saido Berahino scorer for the WBA. MU able to respond by kicking Marouane Fellani and Daley Blind. 

Top results reaped by the MU, Fellaini admits that the 'Red Devils' does not appear optimal when raising defense,. 

The other evidence is so lax defense team made Louis van Gaal was currently crushing defeat of Leicester City. 

"I do not think this is the end result that is good for us, I think the next two games will be difficult. The manager asked me to put pressure on the area and to keep fighting. I did it and I scored," said Fellaini at the BBC

"In the second half, more aggressive style of play and we looked better. I had to wait in a long period of time to score the first goal and I hope to score more goals for Manchester United." 

"We gave up too much space at the back, but next week is a big game and we have to learn to focus for the entire game." 

"We knew that we had problems with the balance between defense and attack lines. But we played and practiced every day to get better. It's a big game for us (against Chelsea) and we had to win. I'm determined to fix it -that's why we play football, "he added.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment