Tuesday, October 21, 2014



Manchester - Since purchased expensive Manchester United in the transfer market last summer, Luke Shaw can not really show his ability. Now he works hard, has promised to find the best performance. 

Shaw brought in Manchester United in the transfer market last summer from Southampton worth around 30 million pounds. But MU is arguably not have benefited from the funds of which digelontorkannya it. 

Hamstring injuries interfere with the process of adaptation and kept him out of three games 'Red Devils' in the Premier League. So far, the 19-year-old player has appeared three times and have not contributed assists and goals. 

Of the three performances, the performance of Shaw still be criticized as not satisfactory. But as his physical condition is getting better and fitter, Shaw is optimistic will soon return to the level of the best games. 

"They have not seen the best of my ability. I know that I have not been on the best of my potential and I think maybe people can see it at this point. I am working hard and this is a matter of getting used to everything," said Shaw told Sky Sports

"When you come to a club like this, it is not easy for a young player like me. But I will soon start to spend his best and showed a good performance," he continued. 

"I would not say that I have been performing awful but I knew I could do better and I need to be better. I have joined Manchester United and I know what they need. I have worked hard and the best performance I will come," thus him.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment